Client Purchasing Scheme
When buying goods to export abroad you are entitled to a refund of the VAT element of the purchase. In order to simplify matters regarding this we have devised a sceme to enable you to benefit from the VAT refund prior to your departure from the UK. This operates as follows: -
- Find what you want to buy
- Advise us, (Atlantis Forwarding Ltd), of the item. We will need to know where you've seen it and the price you've seen it advertised at (including VAT).
- Pay us, (Atlantis Forwarding Ltd), the full amount including VAT.
- We, (Atlantis Forwarding Ltd), will purchase the items requested.
- We, (Atlantis Forwarding Ltd), will collect the goods or have them delivered directly to our depot in Leeds.
- The goods must remain in out Warehouse until they are exported abroad. Under no circumstances what-so-ever must a client collect items from the retailer directly.
- When the final freight account is prepared the VAT will be deducted. VAT on the net amount of purchase only, can be refunded. To enable you to calculate the VAT element simply divide the total gross amount by 1.2 and the difference will be the VAT to be deducted.
In order to qualify for the refund of the VAT with the items purchased through Atlantis Forwarding Ltd, the following conditions must be adhered to: -
- The invoice from the suppliers must be in the name of Atlantis Forwarding Ltd, as the purchaser of the goods.
- Atlantis Forwarding Ltd must pay the supplier for the goods directly, although a small deposit may be placed by the client to secure goods initially.
For the above services the following charges will apply: -
- Commission of total purchase of 3% with a minimum of £25.00 per shop
- Collection if required will be charged at £12.00 per shop or the retailer can deliver into our depot: -
Atlantis Forwarding Ltd