INTERNATIONAL MOVING & REMOVAL SERVICE TO MALTA
Removals to Malta
Looking to move to Malta from the UK? Need a reliable international moving company to take care of your worldly goods? If this is the case we are a leading international removal company who can assist you in moving all of your possessions to Malta including clearance and delivery to your residence be it in Valletta, St. Juliens, Paceville or even on the island of Gozo.
As a company, we have over 40 years of history within the removal and moving industry. Our team offer you a complete service from the initial consultation, to the planning; through to the removal of your goods to an international location such as Malta, we promise that we will take care of you throughout the process because we know that moving internationally can be an extremely stressful and daunting experience. With us you know that you are getting a trusted international removal company, who have excellent connections with our sister company in Malta so that you don’t have to worry about the safety of your possessions. We offer a variety of moving services including airfreight, sea freight & courier services, depending on your budget, time frame and the amount of space that you need, our international removal team will create a bespoke service, which is tailored to your specific needs.
If you wish to receive a quote for your international removal to Malta you can fill out the form below and one of our moving team will be in touch within 24 hours. Alternatively if you wish to speak to us you can call us on +44 (0)113 278 9191.
AIRFREIGHT SERVICE TO MALTA
Want your items in Malta quickly then maybe our airfreight removal service is for you.
Our Agents in Malta
Moving your goods to Malta is only half the battle. Once they arrive we have our international agents who are experienced in moving your goods to your new home no matter the location. They even have access to outside hoists and will arrange for the parking permits where necessary for those of you living in apartments or in the narrow streets of Gozo.
NEW CUSTOMS PROCEDURES FOR MALTA FOLLOWING BREXIT
Following on from Brexit on January 1st 2021 new customs procedures have been put in place for all European removals.
For Malta we will require the following bulleted items as well as the customs forms below.
- Copy of passport in colors and Maltese ID card (if available)
- Itemized and valued packing list which includes:
– Full address in the UK
– Full address of new residence in Malta
– Client details (mobile number foreign and local, email address)
– Individual value of each item
– Description of goods contained in every box
– Dimensions and weight of each box/item (LxWxH)
– Total value in EURO at the bottom of the page and signature in blue
- Authorization letter for our agents to act on your behalf for customs clearance purposes (supplied upon acceptance)
- Customs Form (below)
- Personal effects National Statistics office form (below)
- Letter from your employer or any competent authority stating that you have been working/ living in UK for a period of time which should be more than a year. Ideally they mention the period from a specific month and year to a specific month and year. This has to be signed and stamped, original letter is required.
- Taxpayer Registration Information sheet which can be obtained from the Inland Revenue of Malta’s website.
*If you are a Maltese Citizen please contact Inland Revenue and ask for an original copy of certificate.